2021 Chevrolet Trax Reviews
If you’re thinking about purchasing the 2021 Chevy Trax, you’re not the only one! With glowing reviews from both car experts and Crawfordville drivers, the Chevrolet Trax reviews boast about the incredible performance and interior features of this compact crossover SUV. Learn more about the Chevy Trax reviews with Dale Earnhardt Jr. Chevrolet. Then, be sure to check out our new vehicle specials to guarantee you’re getting the best price in Tallahassee.
Chevy Trax Review: Edmunds
When writing their Chevrolet Trax review, the experts at Edmunds boast about the value of the Chevy Trax base level trim LS, thanks to its bevy of standard features offered at an affordable price point. They also note, however, that a budget-friendly upgrade to the LT will be desirable to some drivers as it brings with it the Driver Confidence and LT Convenience packages:
- “In LS trim, the Chevrolet Trax offers a decent amount of features for the money. And while the upper-level LT trim doesn’t stand out for extra standard features, it is our pick since it holds the promise of options including the Driver Confidence and LT Convenience packages.”
Chevy Trax Review: Kelly Blue Book
If you’re looking for an SUV with smooth handling on long trips to and from Quincy, Kelly Blue Book, in their Chevy Trax review, write:
- “The Trax uses a 6-speed automatic transmission that, while not the most modern or most efficient, will appeal to drivers who don’t want a continuously variable automatic transmission (CVT) like that found in the Honda HR-V.”
They also conclude that the Trax’s compact size is advantageous when encountering tough parking situations in Havana, saying, “if you regularly find yourself fighting for a parking spot or squeezing into a small garage, the Trax’s diminutive size plays in its favor.”
Chevy Trax Review: Autoblog
Looking to stay within a budget? In the Chevy Trax review on Autoblog, the author highlights the Trax affordability as well as ease of entry:
- “Anyone planning to drive home a Trax is advised to purchase a low-cost model. That said, tangible virtues aren’t wholly absent. In addition to an urban-friendly footprint, the subcompact crossover provides good visibility along with ease of entry/exit.
2021 Chevrolet Trax Highlights
In addition to the affordability and excellent handling of the Trax, explore the highlights of the standard features below:
- Rear vision camera
- Chevrolet Infotainment 3 System
- 8-inch diagonal color touchscreen
- Convenient fold-flat front passenger seat
- And more!
Explore the 2021 Chevy Trax at Dale Earnhardt Jr. Chevrolet
What will your own 2021 Chevrolet Trax review say? Schedule a test drive at Dale Earnhardt Jr. Chevrolet to find out! Contact us to set up an appointment today. While you’re here, we’ll walk you through the full Trax lineup to find the model best suited to your driving needs and budget. Then, our finance team can assist you in getting pre-approved for financing.
More from Dale Earnhardt Jr. Chevrolet
Considering the new Chevy Trailblazer for sale at Dale Earnhardt Jr. Chevrolet as your next small SUV? Despite the compact size that makes the Trailblazer ideal for getting around Crawfordville, it has a surprisingly spacious interior! You can seat up to 5 passengers with ease in the Chevy Trailblazer interior, with 25.3 cubic feet of cargo space behind…
If you already know about the well-appointed, cavernous interior of the 2021 Chevy Tahoe, it’s time to put some focus on its fantastic capabilities! The 2021 Chevy Tahoe towing capacity is one Quincy drivers will continuously be impressed by. The Chevy Tahoe towing capability can reach a max of 8,400 pounds when properly equipped, perfect…
With a maximum cargo volume of 64.2 cubic feet, comfortable seating for up to five passengers, and no shortage of amenities, the new 2021 Chevy Blazer interior is perfectly crafted for on-the-go lifestyles. Whether you’re picking up groceries in Crawfordville or leaving Quincy for a spontaneous road trip, this stylish mid-size SUV is built to…